Uncategorized

Top 10 Residential Projects on Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon – 2022 & 2023

With the reviving economy having infused a renewed sense of confidence among the High Net-Worth Individual home buyers, there has been a significant surge in demand for luxury homes in the metropolitan cities of India. Many more developers are now venturing into the premium segment, which has resulted in a massive growth of luxury projects on Dwarka Expressway. A few among these luxury projects are the...

Ambience Group Launches 2&3 BHK Luxury Apartments at Ambience Creacions

Ambience Group, a Delhi-NCR based acclaimed real estate company, today announced the launch of 2 and 3 BHK luxury apartments to cater to the growing demand of affluent home buyers for premium luxury apartments in smaller sizes. The new apartments will be a part of the hugely successful Ambience Creacions -a luxury apartment project spread over an area of 14.5 acre of...

Why big brands are investing in Gurgaon based commercial properties?

Gurgaon is a satellite city in the National Capital Region. It is considered to be one of the most appealing locations to purchase a Commercial Property in Gurgaon for a variety of reasons. It's all the rage in town. So, in this post, we'll look at why now is the best time to invest in Gurgaon. There has been an increase in residential investment in Gurgaon, which has led to an increase in investment in...

Institutional investments into real estate triples during 2014-18

Investments into Indian real estate have more than tripled to Rs 140,000 crore. Institutional investors’ appetite for Indian real estate has been growing in the backdrop of series of reforms undertaken by the government and enhanced usage of technology that has changed the investors’ outlook towards the asset class. Investments into Indian real estate have more than tripled to Rs 140,000 crore between...

Gurugram: Ansal Fernhill buyers to launch protest against delay in flats delivery

GURUGRAM: The buyers of Ansal Fernhill in Sector 91, who have been waiting for the handover of flats for more than a year after paying around 80% of the cost, have decided to launch a protest against the builder. According to the agreement, the builder was supposed to hand over the flats by April 2018. However, several buyers alleged that till now they have not got any confirmation from the developer as to...

Builders’ current process of maintaining a collection account is wrong: UP-RERA

NEW DELHI: The current process of maintaining a collection account by builders to get all deposits before transferring the mandatory 70 percent of the money into escrow account is wrong, said the Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority on Tuesday. The realtors then transfer the remaining 30 percent of the money to third account operated by them for appropriating for purposes other than construction...

BlackRock and CLSA Capital Partner invest Rs 375 crore in GoWork

NEW DELHI: Coworking operator GoWork on Tuesday said it has raised USD 53 million (around Rs 375 crore) debt funding from US-based BlackRock and CLSA Capital Partner to expand its business. GoWork currently has two coworking centres at Gurugram in Haryana, spread over 8 lakh square feet with a capacity of 12,000 seats. "GoWork has raised USD 53 million from a private fund managed by BlackRock's Private...

UP-RERA orders forensic audit of 21 projects of Three C Projects

NEW DELHI: Uttar Pradesh RERA (UP-RERA) on Monday ordered forensic audit of all 21 projects of Three C Projects which it has registered or is developing along with other builders. The authority has decided that further action will be taken once empanelled auditors of RERA submits their audit report. The report is to be submitted within two months. It has appointed officials of Noida and Greater Noida...

Raheja Developers to face insolvency proceedings

MUMBAI: Delhi-based builder Raheja Developers is facing insolvency proceedings as the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) has directed the adjudicating authority to admit the matter under Section 9 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. The appellate tribunal has set aside an earlier order in a plea filed by one of the operational creditors, Ahluwalia Contracts (India). The adjudicating...

RERA notified in 30 states, 42,000 projects registered: Centre to SC

NEW DELHI: The Centre has told the Supreme Court that the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act (RERA), which is meant to address grievances of home-buyers, is being implemented across the country and 30 states and Union Territories have so far notified the rules. Responding to the SC's query on the status of implementation of Rera, the Centre in a report informed the court that 42,726 housing...

Compare listings

Compare